Frequently Asked Questions
Click a frequently asked question below to see the answer.
Cable is tangling in the pool.
1. Do not unravel the entire cable length. Place only the required length of cable in the water and place the rest on the side of the pool. Follow the procedure in Cord Tangling section of the owner's manual to avoid and correct tangled cord.
On startup the cleaner does not move.
1. The outlet, the control unit is connected to, is not supplying electrical power. Check that the outlet to which the control unit is connected is receiving electricity.
2. Check that you have started one (1) of the two (2) programs and check that the indicator for the selected program is lit. If the indicator light is not lit, turn the wheels then disconnect the control unit and wait at least 20 seconds before reconnecting. If the problem persists, contact Zodiac Technical Support at 1-800-822-7933.
The cleaner does not stay firmly on the pool bottom.
1. Submerge the cleaner following the procedure in Submerging the Cleaner section of the owner's manual.
2. Clean the filter canister, see Cleaning the Filter Canister section of the owner's manual.
The cleaner is not cleaning effectively.
1. Replace the brushes following the procedure in Replacing the Brushes section of the owner's manual.
2. Clean the filter canister following the procedure in Cleaning the Filter Canister section of the owner's manual.
3. Make sure the floating cable is spread out over the pool. Ensure the cable is not too tightly wrapped or coiled when storing. If the problem persists, lay the cable straight in the sun to relax it and remove kinks.
The cleaner does not or no longer climbs the pool sides.
1. Clean the filter canister, see Cleaning the Filter Canister section of the owner's manual.
2. Do a shock chlorination treatment and slightly reduce the pH. DO NOT leave the cleaner in the pool during this treatment.
The flashing indicator lights (3000 WD) or error code on the display (3010 WD and 3510 WD) appear just after start (either pressing Power or Cycle button for less than 20 seconds).
1. Unplug floating cable from the control unit and reconnect.
2. Remove cleaner from the pool and re-submerge.
3. Press power button OFF, then Cycle I or Cycle II to begin a new cycle.
4. Contact Zodiac Technical Support at 1-800-822-7933.
The flashing lights appear during the cleaning cycle.
1. Remove cleaner from the pool and re-submerge, see Submerging the Cleaner section of the owner's manual.